Whilst choosing the perfect workwear for your company it also provides the perfect platform to advertise your company in front of new and potential customers. Be proud of you brand and company and stand our from competitors.
Branding Solution for your Workwear!
Embroidery is the art of decorating fabric with designs stitched in strands of thread.
Driven by computers that read digitized embroidery fi les, embroidery machines
automatically create a design on the product in the form of the logo that was input into
• Classic decoration technique
• Creates a high value look
• Suitable for both fl at and irregular surfaces
• Allows single and multi-colour branding
• Logos can be embroidered in up to 9 didifferent thread colours
HEAT TRANSFER PRINTING
A digital image is printed onto a special vinyl surface, which is then placed onto the
product in the correct position. At this point the product is placed in a heat press, and the
heat from the press melts the adhesive backing on the vinyl, merging it with the fabric.
Mainly used where a logo is too intricate for screen printing
• Perfect for logos with many colours, extreme detail and small text
• Vinyl is not cut to the shape of the logo so the flexibility of the product may be a affected
Screen Printing is the process whereby a logo is exposed onto a mesh screen, with the blank areas coated with an impermeable substance.
Ink is then placed onto the screen and a squeegee pushes the ink through the screen
in the areas where the logo has been imposed. Colours are printed one at a time so
accurate registration is essential.
• Cost-e ective solution for larger quantities
• Provides excellent coverage and is especially good for large and
• Ideal for bags and t-shirts but can also be used for umbrellas, coolers and smaller
items like notebooks and folders
• Allows single and multi-colour branding ( up to 6 colours )
Acceptable File Formats: .CDR / .EPS / .AI / .PDF / .FH
- Vector artwork is preferred.
- We accept PC format artwork only.
Tips to help you prepare your artwork
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Please include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints should be sent as a colour separated file (exceptions: digital printing).
- Formats we do not accept: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 600dpi), Power Point.
- Please forward the electronic artwork directly to your Account Manager .
- Upon written approval of layouts please confirm with your Account Manager that they have received your signoff. Alternatively you can do this online.
- Gear Workwear cannot take responsibility for non-delivery of orders if layout approval is not received.
- Branding will only commence once full payment for stock and branding has been received (where a client is not on payment terms) and artwork has been approved.
- If cheques are deposited into one of our four bank accounts, branding will only commence once payment has cleared (for clients not on payment terms).
- Unfortunately faxes can and do sometimes go missing. Please confirm that proof of payment has been received by your Account Manager. Gear Workwear cannot take responsibility for missed deadlines if payment has not been confirmed with your Account Manager.
- Reminders will be sent out daily if we require either approval or payment from you before commencing with a job. If you have paid for and approved the order and are still receiving these reminders, please contact your Account Manager directly to ensure that we have received all the relevant information.
- Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of payment – whichever is later.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in a delay to delivery date. Should you require changes, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production commences.